Australia Immigration

Welcome to the comprehensive guide on Australia Visas brought to you by Advocates Immigrations Office (AIO). Our expert team at AIO specializes in handling a wide array of immigration cases, offering tailored solutions to meet your unique needs. Whether you're aiming for a temporary stay, pursuing education, joining family, seeking employment, or considering permanent residency, we are here to guide you through the intricacies of the Australian visa system.

Explore Your Options

Visitor Visas

Studying and Training Visas

Family and partner visas

Working and skilled visas

Refugee and humanitarian visas

Other visas

Bridging visas, Crew Travel Authority, Former Resident, Maritime Crew, Medical Treatment, Resident Return, Special Category.

Special Purpose visa

Investor Retirement, Confirmatory (Residence).

Repealed visas

These are visas that are no longer in effect.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How long does it take to process an Australian visitor visa application?

Processing times vary, but you can check the current estimates on the official website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs. Factors such as the type of visa and volume of applications may influence processing times.

Can I apply for an Australian visitor visa if I have previously been refused a visa?

Yes, you can apply even if you have been refused a visa before. However, it's crucial to address any issues that led to the previous refusal and provide accurate and complete information in your new application.

Is there an age limit for applying for an Australian working holiday visa?

Yes, working holiday visas (subclass 417 and 462) generally have age restrictions. For the subclass 417, applicants must be aged 18 to 30, and for subclass 462, the age limit is 18 to 35. It's important to check the specific requirements for each subclass.

Can I work part-time on a student visa in Australia?

Yes, student visa holders are usually allowed to work part-time during their studies. However, there are restrictions on the number of hours you can work per week. Check your visa conditions and the official guidelines to ensure compliance.

What is the difference between a visitor visa (subclass 600) and an eVisitor (subclass 651)?

Both are visitor visas, but an eVisitor is available for passport holders from certain countries and is free of charge. The subclass 600 is a more general visitor visa available to a broader range of applicants and involves a fee.

Can I include my family members in my visa application?

The ability to include family members depends on the type of visa. Some visas, such as family reunion visas, allow family members to be included. Check the specific requirements for each visa type to understand whether family members can be included in your application.